MistKing misting systems are renowned for their high quality and impeccable reliability making them a popular choice for Zoo’s, private hobbyists and botanical gardens around the world. Perfect for Amphibians, Chameleons and Bio-active planted enclosures. The 5th generation of the Mistking provides exceptional performance with a robust pump and improved seconds timer to ensure reliable misting when it is needed. Being a modular system allows for further customisation offering a flexible approach to a hobbyists growing collection.
The 5th generation Ultimate Misting System improves on the starter misting system by providing 3 fine misting nozzles, a more powerful pump that can support up to 20 nozzles and extra accessories including the ZipDrip valve offering a drip free experience. Complete with 25ft of ¼” tubing, the Mistking seconds digital timer, manual ball valve for manual override, and the tubing cutter.
- Pump power adapter. (cUL listed)
- 3 Value T misting assemblies. Every assembly is tested and it includes our super low flow check-valved spray tip, custom crafted in black with an average droplets size of ~50 microns. Check-valved tips greatly reduces the post mist drip. These nozzles can be adjusted and positioned in any direction. Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625″ (5/8″) or 1.5cm thick. This misting assembly is patented at USPTO.
- ZipDrip Valve with 1/4″ fittings – our nozzle tips already greatly reduce dripping, but ZipDrip eliminates post mist drip all together, resulting in ZERO, (Zip)
- Reservoir bulkhead with O-ring and plug
- 25 feet of 1/4″ black opaque tubing
- 1/4″ Manual Ball Valve
- Digital Seconds Timer ST-24 – with instructions
- 10 tubing clips with screws
- Tubing cutter with collet tool
- “T” connector (in case you want to split the tubing)
- “L” connector (in case you need to turn a sharp 90 degrees with the tubing)
- Cable Y-connector for connecting the ZipDrip valve and pump together to the timer
- Reference manual