MistKing misting systems are renowned for their high quality and impeccable reliability making them a popular choice for Zoo’s, private hobbyists and botanical gardens around the world. Perfect for Amphibians, Chameleons and Bio-active planted enclosures. The 5th generation of the Mistking provides exceptional performance with a robust pump and improved seconds timer to ensure reliable misting when it is needed. Being a modular system allows for further customisation offering a flexible approach to a hobbyists growing collection.
The 5th generation Ultimate Misting System improves on the starter misting system by providing 3 fine misting nozzles, a more powerful pump that can support up to 20 nozzles and extra accessories including the ZipDrip valve offering a drip free experience. Complete with 25ft of ¼” tubing, the Mistking seconds digital timer, manual ball valve for manual override, and the tubing cutter.
- Large capacity diaphragm pump with 3/8″ fittings
- 24V Power adapter – 110V (CE and cUL listed)
- 3/8″ reservoir bulkhead with plug
- 3/8″ Ball Valve
- 35 feet of 1/4″ black opaque tubing (to connect nozzles)
- 15 feet of 3/8″ black opaque tubing (to connect reservoir to pump and run nozzle 3/8″ backbone)
- 12 Value “T” Misting Assemblies
- 3 Value “L” Misting Assemblies
- 2 Reducing Tee Connections (3/8″ to 1/4″)
- 1 Reducing Elbow Connections (3/8″ to 1/4″)
- 20 1/4″ Tubing Clips
- 10 3/8″ Tubing Clips
- Seconds timer ST-24
- Installation instructions